To schedule service on the RideReady service platform, look for the SCHEDULE SERVICE button on the RideReady homepage. If you already have a RideReady account, you can log in and find the SCHEDULE SERVICE button in the MY GARAGE tab. You also can use the guest checkout option and schedule without logging in.
After clicking on SCHEDULE SERVICE:
1. Select your vehicle. After clicking on the vehicle you wish to schedule service for, click NEXT in the bottom-right corner.
2. Select your method of service: Choose from Mobile, Transport, or Drop Off.
Mobile and transport will ask you to verify or add your address.
3. Select your dealer. If you have a preferred dealer, their information will display and be automatically selected. If you would like to find a different dealer, select FIND A DEALER in the bottom-right corner next to the NEXT button.
4. Select your service(s). Routine maintenance and repair options will display with prices. Please note that the prices below are for example only.
Click the information icon next to the service for more information on what the service includes.
Click SELECT to choose the service you would like to schedule. You can select multiple services. When ready, click NEXT.
5. Select your date and time. If you would like to dealership to help you schedule a time, click on the HAVE DEALER CONTACT ME button.
6. Finally, review your appointment and payment information. Enter your phone number to receive text message notifications regarding your appointment.
After all your information has been entered, click CONFIRM APPOINTMENT in the lower-right corner.