The installation of a Polaris PRO HD Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery onto your ACE 900, 570 or 500 includes the following steps:
- Preparation (:35)
- Removal of the seat (:46)
- Disconnecting the battery (1:00)
- Opening and removing the front storage bin (2:00)
- Removing the front fascia (3:00)
- Disconnecting the headlights (3:35)
- Removing the winch bracket (4:35)
- Installation of the fairlead onto the winch bracket (5:22)
- Installation of the winch onto the winch bracket (6:11)
- Installation of the winch and bracket assembly (7:21)
- Preparation of the winch contactor (8:40)
- Installation of the winch contactor (9:38)
- Connecting and routing cables (11:37)
- Mounting the wireless remote receiver (14:16)
- Installation of the control box (14:54)
- Connecting and securing wires (16:23)
- Reinstallation of the front fascia (21:44)
- Reconnecting the headlights (22:20)
- Reinstallation of the front storage bin (22:36)
- Reconnecting the battery (23:20)
- Reinstallation of the seat (24:29)
- Installation of the rubber magnetic stopper (25:15)
- Mounting the wireless remote (27:15)
- Testing winch and remote operation (28:24)
Visit the Polaris Winches website to learn more or visit your local Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
The Polaris PRO HD 3,500-Pound Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery is part number 2882243. For detailed instructions plus replacement part numbers, view the installation instructions.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.