Always clean all dirt and debris away from the airbox area before servicing the air filter on your Polaris ACE. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves. Always change the air filter at the intervals outlined in the Periodic Maintenance Chart found in your Owner’s Manual.
To change the air filter on an ACE 325:
1. Remove the cargo box access panel.
2. Clean all dirt and debris from the airbox area before servicing the air filter.
3. Unlatch the cover clips (1) and carefully remove the airbox cover.
4. Loosen the air filter clamp (3) and remove the filter (2). Dirt or debris in the airbox could result in severe engine damage. Always clean all dirt and debris from the airbox before installing the filter.
5. Inspect the airbox for dirt, debris, oil or water. Compress the edges of the airbox drain to drain any water. Clean the airbox thoroughly and wipe it well with a clean, dry cloth.
6. Reinstall the filter. Install a new filter if needed. Do not attempt to clean the air filter. Tighten the clamp.
7. Reinstall the airbox cover and secure the cover clips.
8. Reinstall the access panel.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Industries Inc.